Monday, June 15, 2009

FREE RHUBARB from PENNY




Hey Sisters,

Penny M. has a great offer for all of us. If you wonder what you can do with rhubarb, it's great in deserts such as in pies, cold fruit soups, jam and dying yarn...yes...any knitters out there..it is a great organic alternative for adding color for your craft.:)


See Penny's message here:


Hi folks,I have an abundance of rhubarb if anyone wants to make a pie or jelly orwhatnot. Rhubarb Crisp is pretty tasty! Anyway, the plants look awesome in my landscaping... but it seems a waste not to share it. I've a few gallons in my freezer already and so you aren't taking food out of our mouths if you pick your fill.

Penny M.


If you are interested and do not know where Penny lives, give her a call and she'll be happy to direct you. If you do not have her phone number, call or e-mail me for that info.

Kirsi



2 comments:

  1. I forwarded the yahoo group message to Emily H., who says she has some great rhubarb recipes if anyone needs any.

    Kim M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim! I would be interested in more recipes.. it be nice extra added to those I have from home...maybe we can share the recipes here... and those who are interested can copy them off from here.
    Kirsi

    ReplyDelete