Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Website with Abundant Amount of Bean Recipes







Sometimes I come across a few websites that have abundant recipes for great bean, rice, and other healthy food stuffs...but none So IMPRESSIVE as these two. I will be featuring a couple of the recipes I found today, in my Cooking with Beans and Rice class on Saturday February 27th from 10-12 noon at the Gateway Bldg. Relief Society room. But I would encourage you to explore the recipes on these sites and get excited about some new and healthy cooking ideas!

Here they are:
For the food network, punch in search term, bean recipes.
www.foodnetwork. com/food/ cda/recipe and http://cheaphealthy good.blogspot. com/2008/ 01/italian- white-bean- and-spinach- soup.html and while you are there, click on the recipes button and there you will find a whole host of other ideas you may like! ~Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment